VP of Information Technology, Biznet Networks (PT Supra Primatama Nusantara)
January 2020 - February 2021
As VP of Information Technology, I was responsible for all aspects of IT of Biznet Network. - a leader of an integrated digital infrastructure company in Indonesia. I led more than 80 people in IT and 6 departments including SAP, Infrastructure, IT Helpdesk, Marketing Digital, and two software development teams.
I provided hands-on leadership for a full-range of services which included enterprise technology infrastructure, network engineering, applications development and innovation. Reporting to the CEO.
I developed and planned the technology road map for the company with key focus on safety, security, technology reliability, compliance, budgetary adherence, engineering culture, development flow, and operational excellence. Maintained people happiness and upgrade their skill and knowledge.
- Built 5 new structure roles from scratch to help achieve another VPs goals that related to technology
- IT Infrastructures & Operations Helpdesk
- IT SAP
- IT Digital Marketing
- IT Project & Network
- IT Finance & HR
- Transformed development workflows using agile methodologies
- Implemented automated deployment.
- Modernized old telephony system used by Contact Center using Open Source project and off-the-shelf solution.
- Reduced similar issues and request from internal to IT and measured all activity metrics that align with management goals.
- Redesigned and modernized all internal system and server infrastructures
- Enhanced BiznetHome sales and registration portal with tracking and online chat (using Zoho). Previously the website didn’t have any trackings.
- Integrated silo apps into one and unified system using api orchestration and SSO
- Launched web version of Biznet Customer application (my.biznet.id)
- Launch digital version of Biznet Inspire Magazine using WordPress and custom plug-in.
- Integrated new Biznet’s subsidiary (PrimaMedix, a face-mask producers) into existing Biznet SAP system and reports.
VP of Technology and Innovation, Qlue Smart City
Aug 2018 - January 2020
As VP of Technology and Innovation, I was responsible for all aspects of technology for Qlue - a leader of Smart City solutions. The team I assembled, develop several products using cutting-edge technology, recently we implement Deep Learning to our products.
I provided hands-on leadership for a full-range of services which included enterprise technology infrastructure, network engineering, applications development and innovation. Reporting to the CTO and CEO and as a member of the management team.
I developed the technology road map for the company with key focus on safety, security, technology reliability, compliance, budgetary adherence, engineering culture, development and operational excellence.
Maintain developers happiness and upgrade their skill and knowledge.
Knowledge: Enterprise-grade Architecture, DevOps, Security, System Performance, AWS/Google Cloud Platform, Machine Learning, Team Management, Pre-sales, Partnership, basic sales and marketing (sometimes I helped other department in customer-facing)
Projects: Computer vision, IoT, GIS, Location tracking, AI, Machine Learning, Hardware
Head of Engineering, Tech in Asia
Jan 2017 - Jul 2018
Tech in Asia (YC W15) is a media, events, and jobs platform on a mission to build and serve Asia’s tech communities.
I am responsible for innovating new technologies at Tech in Asia Indonesia and make sure all Tech in Asia Indonesia technologies and infrastructures are in good shape to deliver latest news about startup industry and building solid engineering team.
We’re always trying to keep up our platform with the latest technology, to ensure performance and stability of the platform.
- Transforming engineering team into more agile than before using Scrum Framework.
- Develop and groom team member to be a new leaders
- Improving back-end infrastructure
- Designing and Implementing seamless Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Launching internal analytic tools
- Launching Tech in Asia Indonesia new website redesign
- Converting Tech in Asia Indonesia into PWA-enabled web app
- Build Machine Learning
- Build Internal Analytic and Tracking Tools
Knowledge5 Progressive Web App, Website Performance, DevOps, Security, VM, Team Management, Software Development, Basic Online Media Business.
Specialist - Touchpoint and Fulfillment Development, XL Axiata
Jul 2016 - Dec 2016
As a Technical leader, I teamed with several team members to develop and manage services (SOA) using TIBCO Designer.
Skill sets: Java, TIBCO, XML, JSON, Oracle PL/SQL
Specialist - Business Analyst, XL Axiata
Sep 2010 - Jul 2016
Compile and analyze cost and profitability reports from various data sources. Mostly using Oracle, SAP, or plain Excel spreadsheet.
Skill sets: Oracle PL/SQL, Shell Script, MySQL, Python
IT Development and System Administration, Bakrie Telecom (ESIA)
Jun 2008 - Sep 2010
As a software engineer I developed and maintained various IT projects and products.
ESIA was a budget-telco operator so back then we had to develop some features and products from scratch to save some budget for example I helped marketing and product team to develop “ESIA SMS Rp 1 per karakter” or “IDR 1/char for SMS” using basic PHP and SQL Syntax.
IT Development (Contract basis), PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia
Jun 2006 - Jun 2008
As a contract software developer I developed and maintained existing applications, mostly internal Telkom applications and software.
2002 - 2008
Bachelor’s degree, Informatics Engineering